Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Poem-A-Day #14 Doomsday

So, my excuse for missing yesterday was my first hangover, a 3-hr Zumbathon, and a 2-hr rehearsal. I could be dead right now, but there for the grace of God go I.  That's such a pretty phrase.

Yesterday's theme: DOOMSDAY

Enter into the joy, servant
Well done
Your bomb shelter, never used
Freeze-dried food, what for?
I had it covered
But you knew
Because you read my Word
And though you missed the first train
You remembered me
And held onto my name
So I am returning for you
There is the trumpet
Your suffering here was not in vain
That house on the road of gold
Belongs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment