Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Monday, April 16, 2012

Poem-A-Day #16 Mixed up

I'm quite sleepy, but I don't want to miss today.  The theme is "Mixed-up"...

They're in your pocket

My alarm clock was set for pm
Why is the water cold?
This milk expired last week
You were supposed to buy more toothpaste

Whose shoe is this?
I didn't move them
Don't worry about the tv
Just eat some cereal
Did you pay the electric bill?

I was supposed to wake up two hours ago
Just use some baking soda
I forgot I bought these shoes

Where are my keys?

No comments:

Post a Comment