Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poem-A-Day #18 Favorite Regional Cuisine

I fail. I missed yet ANOTHER day. But this should be an interesting poem. My favorite regional cuisine...

My favorite regional cuisine?
Dios mio, tengo dos!
Ni?? Hai!
Rice, arroz, kome
fried or sticky
In a shell or
una tortilla o...
seaweed? Kawaii!
Meats and seasonings
of all flavors and portions
Cooked and sometimes not
Sauces Americanized or
Autentico mejicano o
Watashi wa sushi ga ii desu
Molé, Wasabi
Todo delicioso
Itadakimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment