Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Poem-A-Day #7 Interaction sans Speaking

I missed yesterday somehow, but it was a long day. The theme was "A scene where people interact without actually speaking..."

He peeks around the bookcase

Fingers twitching
Today he will speak to her

She smiles to herself
He always sneaks around
When she is in

He takes his steps
Forward, down the aisle
And stands behind her

His soap is thick
His breath is soft
She pretends he's not there

But pulls her hair to one shoulder
And bows her head for a closer read
He freezes, licks his lips, and steps closer

No comments:

Post a Comment