Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for Getting Old

I've declared myself done work for the morning. I'll resume after lunch. So while I'm doing that, hello! Today's letter is G.

I knew around 13 that I was getting old. I slipped into teenage years and freaked out because I was no longer a child. 20 came around, and I freaked out a little more gracefully when I realized I was no longer a teenager. So this year I'm going to be 29, and these things are happening to my body:

My joints ache.
My bones pop or something. I don't know what's happening.
I'm sleepy all day.
I forget a lot.

Come on, man.

Everyone said it would happen around the late 20s, but man, I thought I was slightly better shape. I need to hit a gym or something. Take vitamins.  *sigh*

Oh well. Off to bloghop!

No comments:

Post a Comment