Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I am running out of Ideas

I guess it all boils down to the letter, but man.


Today's letter is I, and this is the first time in like 36 hours I've had time to be on a computer for something not work-related. I'm tired.

So what I've decided to leave you with today is a link to a beautiful Pas de Deux by Katee and Will from the 4th Season of So You Think You Can Dance to "Imagine." Katee went on to be runner-up to the amazing Joshua, and she won either $5000 or $2500 dollars. I can't remember the amount, but I remember her doubling over in shock.

Here you go. I will see you tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment