Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, April 12, 2013

K is for Kadai!

Thank you, my little sister. lol


Welcome!

I had a long day, and also nothing for K until my sister brought home Indian food.

Kadai is the traditional cooking pot in Indian culture. I didn't have Indian food until about 3 years ago, when we had an inkling to eat from the Indian restaurant on the eastern side of town. We had lamb saagwhala, and our lives were changed. Garlic naan is awesome, too.

Tonight, I had lamb do piazza, which is seemingly a take on Italian? Tomatoes, onions, and garlic. Andi had lamb vindaloo, which has vinegar and something. It was yummy, though.

I'm a lover of most things food, so I implore you all to give something new a try (I'm pretty sure we only have the ONE Indian restaurant). I always try something once (and regret that, I do).

No comments:

Post a Comment