Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Paper and Pencils


So, if you helped me clean my room right now (please come help me clean my room), you would find a hoarder-like amount of paper. I keep it around just in case I need something to write in at any given time. Several notebooks from my college years are probably still in the bin I can see in the bottom of my closet.

This might not be strange for writers. When I was younger, I used to carry extra paper and pencils so in between writing notes in class, I could write my stories. Apparently, my older sister says my little sister and I were very stingy about our paper. I'd deny it if I didn't cringe whenever my niece asks for some.

Since we got a computer in our home, I hardly used paper, but every now and then, it's all I want and need. I love paper. And pencils. Until they break, because as you can see, this isn't an entry about pencil sharpeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment