Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Sunday, April 21, 2013

R is for the Romantic


I had a busy Friday night, so I didn't have time to post yesterday's letter: R!

I love romance. Not so much romantic movies, but I love to read a good story with a romantic flare.

Robert Olen Butler writes wonderful love stories which often end tragically (read The Deep Green Sea) or have a soul-gripping journey to get to the happily-ever-after (A Small Hotel). I love his writing.

The romantic movies I DO like are the quirky ones and the Disney fairy tales, my favorites being Amelie and Enchanted. The suspension of my reality lies in those movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment