Welcome!

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for Time

Time is something I have not had this month, and it's starting to irritate me.

With Easter at the end of March, I had a lot of play rehearsals and Saturday events to prepare for, so I knew I'd have a chance to rest come April. WRONG. Didn't even have a week's rest. None of my weekends have been free, and deciding on jumping into the A to Z Challenge the day of was a dumb idea. I won't be doing this again.

Time is very legato otherwise. Some days go by before I even realize they've happened, and others drag to the point where I hate the day. Some days even do both at once, and that makes no sense. The next holiday that I get to have off because I temp for a state department is Memorial Day, so I'm going to try to hold on until then. I don't get vacation pay, so I really have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment